Chapter 597

I feel like there should be an explosion behind me as I walk away. At the same time, my life is not a movie directed by Michael Bay, nor am I, Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. However, I can offer an outfit of mostly black pieces, exception being this fabulous safari top from Tee*fy. And these darling shoes from fri.day, which are brand new and currently available at Collabor88


Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair – Cassia – Pink Rose – America H
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ellie Mesh Hair – Golden
Jacket: *COCO*_BikerJacketOverShoulders_Black
Top: Tee*fy Sadie Shirt Jungle
Bottoms: (Milk Motion) tuxedo pants - black
Earrings: -FAUN- Diamonds Are Forever -Chrome- {past group gift}
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female
Feet: Slink Feet Medium Feet
Shoes: fri. - Persephone.Pumps (Abyss) {available at C88} - NEW!
Cigarette: flowey. classic cigarette
Pose: fri.day

Comments