Chapter 621

I'm loving these new heels from fri.day, they're so feminine and cute, and they're available at Collabor88. Also at C88 is this cute new do from Tableau Vivant. And this pretty blouse from The Secret Store. I had to check out Oh My Gacha, where I played Tentacio's machine and ended up with this cute bag of coffees. 


Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair – December skin – Asia 01 G
Hair: .~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia – Blacks+Whites {available at C88} - NEW!
Top: The Secret Store – Pinkie Lacey Blouse – Peach {available at C88} - NEW!
Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Unicorn Daydream earring: shine pink/violet
Skirt: B.C.C Baby Boo – HELLO Sunshine - Miniskirt Lemon
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Shoes: fri. - Cora.Heels (Peach) {available at C88} - NEW!
Pinwheel: Kirin Poses – My Cute Pinwheel Pose 5
Bag: *Tentacio* Sugar winter coffee bag {available at Oh My Gacha} – NEW!
Pose: Kirin Poses

Comments