Chapter 663

Just having a little nature adventure. This look is very outdoorsy fall to me. I picked up the jacket from Amitomo at the Seasons Story, along with the HUD so I can keep the t-shirt and flannel fresh, by that I mean I can change between some pattern options. I picked up the mesh head and eyes as part of the gacha available at Kustom9. Also make sure you stop by Kustom9, there's a bunch of 9L gifts! And this gorgeous new hair from MINA Hair is available at Shiny Shabby.


Credits:
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab_Rita_2.0_Smile {available at Kustom9} - NEW!
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 19 {available at Kustom9} - NEW!
Hair: MINA Hair - Esmee (materials) {available at Shiny Shabby} - NEW!
Top: AMITOMO.Field jacket look #1 {available at the Seasons Story} - NEW!
Bottoms: Emery High Waisted Jeans Jule Smoke
Necklace: (NO) Vintage Portrait Necklace - Mrs. SmooshFace
Pose: with love & squalor

Comments