Chapter 123

The prop from /ME cracks me up. It would of gone well with something Valentine's Day related, but that's past. I did wear red, does that count? ;P
This has been a long and hectic week for me, so I thought I'd pose my avie different from the usual standing pose, to sitting down.. Yeah I'm clearly looking forward to the weekend.
<3


































Credits:
Skin: Idiosyncrasy Justice 8am Pale 4 C
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey) [group gift]
Glasses: (vive9) Risky Readers [abyss] [free, not sure if they're available anymore]
Hair: * Zero Style * Camille*(Chestnut)_M
Coat: AOHARU_BT_ShortTrenchCoat_Red
Bottoms: (Royal Blue) Line to the Crown in Pitch [dollarbie]
Necklace: Dark Mouse Christmas Balls Necklace
Earrings: [ skream! ] “Cliassi” Earring [past hunt gift]
Shoes: *Kookie* Athena/  Silver [past 50l friday]
Mouth Prop: /ME - “Love Coupon”[free]

Comments