The Closet Diary ~ Chapter 117

Review for abode!
Aya Liotta, designer behind abode, was nice enough to drop me her latest house - abode - The Aldwyn - Heritage Home.
First off let me give you the information.
141 Prims. 512 Plot.
For those of you out there who enjoy the sound of opening doors (It's something I really love!), this house has that option. There are two entry ways, they are pictured below. There are three major windows, plus two smaller ones located near the front door. The wallpaper inside is included, I really like it, I could see myself using it as a backdrop for a future blog entry. The rug at the front door is included. None of the furniture in the pictures are included.
What I really liked about the house is the deck, it makes the house versatile. I choose to show the house on grass, but with that deck, it could easily be a beach house. The same applies to the doors, especially the see through doors.
This is one of her latest release, check out her other houses at abode !




















































































       Credits
:
       Skin: [PF] Skye - Pink Sugar - Flushed
       Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Blue)
      Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Rastaban
      Hair: AOHARU_HAIR_Madison01b(Espresso)
      Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat - Color Change
      Top: Berries Inc. valentine’s day gift
      Undershirt: *GC* White Tank
      Bottoms: deviant girls heart heart leggings
      Earrings: [TRS] Rainbow IceCream Sculpted Earring
      Ring: (Elate!) Pink Rose Ring
      Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops
      Tattoo: au soleil. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
      Poses: .:StoRin:. - P17 - Catalogue Poser
      House: -abode- The Aldwyn - Heritage Home


Comments