Chapter 416

Lately I haven't had much time for blogging, I was planning on blogging this yesterday, but oh wells. Also I don't think I've actually blogged something from FLF on the Friday it was released in a longgg time. I love that more designers are doing mirror poses in their packs, this new set from Olive Juice includes the mirror poses, and there's even a set out for the fellas. Anyways the poses from Olive Juice might still be out for 50L, so head over there soonish. <3




Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty – Red Brows
Freckles: Tres Blah, Ugly Duck & L.Fauna
Lashes: Cheap Makeup Vintage Lash 1
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Red Lippie
Teeth: PIDIDDLE Cosmetics – Pearly Whites
Hair: [e] Breeze – Red 05
Blouse & Skirt: AOHARU_DotChiffonShirt&Skirt_Black
Necklace: SA – Uzel Pearl necklace (black)
Socks: This is a Fawn – Knit Knee Socks [black]
Shoes: *COCO*_OxfordShoes(Patent-Black)
Bag: (TokiD) teapot bag (orange)
Poses: Olive Juice

Comments