Chapter 423

It's Friday! And I'm actually blogging something from FLF. Olive Juice released some lovely poses today, kind of based off Mad Men, for that classy lady inside you, or that classy gentleman. Also the pose set includes the mirror poses, curvy variations and outfit variations, so the set includes a bunch of poses. If you haven't heard This is a Fawn is closing, so there's tons for 50l available in the store, I think the store closes down on November 1st, so be sure to check it out before then. When I was styling a look to go with the poses from Olive Juice, I remembered I had this jacket from BOOM, which I picked up a long while ago, anyways it fit perfectly for the look I was going for. And lastly that Dutch Touch sale has left a fat hole in my wallet, but it was well worth it. <3



Credits:
Skin: ::DT:: ::RooS:: TANNED – Basic CLA
Hair: TRUTH – Pia - sandlewood
Jacket: *BOOM* [v] Tweed Cape Black
Undershirt: fri. - Basic Cami (White)
Skirt: [W&B] SO Basic Mini CHARCOAL
Tights: *Sheer* Tights 25: Semi-Opaque Black
Necklace: Dark Mouse 50's Strand Pearl Necklace – White
Earrings: Dark Mouse 50's Pearl Stud Clip - White
Bracelet: [W&B] JF2010 Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack Pearl/Cream
Ring: [MAGIC NOOK] Fly Little Bird Ring
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Poppy Nails
Shoes: [m] Le Plateau Heel Black Suede
Pose: Olive Juice

Comments