Chapter 422

Recently the season has changed from summer to fall, which means it's getting colder here. So it's inspiring me to bring out my fall looks, which involves a lot of layers.
I've seen this pivaaca's cardigan for a while, but I haven't actually gone shopping in a while, so after finally deciding on a color, I picked it up the other day. I think I may have to go back and get more of these cute cardigans. I saw that Beetlebones released some new merchandise not too long ago, well it was sometime last month, but let's not focus on the details. Anyways, I've been looking for more khaki type pants, so the Beetlebones pants caught my attention right away. Although some of Beetlebones latest releases include mesh items, I haven't actually ventured into the use of mesh items yet, but I will soon. First I would actually need a viewer that supports mesh. Also, don't freak out was having a sale this week, hopefully you got to pick up some of the items that were on sale. If not, there's some new releases so check those out. <3


Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty – Red Brows
Freckles: Ugly Duck & Tres Blah
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Red Lippie
Glasses: Reek – Augie Glasses
Hair: tram A811 hair / group gift
Headband: Sblur – Velvet Bauble Texture Change Headband
Sweater: [pivaaca] – Basic Cardigan *Red*
Top: *Fishy Strawberry* Early Morning Cardigan - White
Blouse: Kyoot – Book Worm Top (Santa Fe)
Undershirt: [W&B] Womens Contrast Long Sleeve TOMATO/SLATE
Bottoms: BB*Celli Cuffed Pants (KHAKI)
Necklace: undefined lilies – love in letters (gold/red)
Earrings: ::je suis..coccinelle::earring
Bracelet: ::je suis::sophistique dark::bracelet
Watch: Kari – Industrial Watch – Purple
Ring: ::je suis::tente::fire::ring
Belt: *COCO* gift-belt
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Lady Bug Nails
Shoes: *
COCO* Oxford Shoes (Patent-Black)
Pose: don't freak out!

Comments