Chapter 506

Diesel Works has two new pose props, Nightingale's Sorrow and Nightingale's Glee! Sorrow includes 15 poses, that are more somber with an iron cage, while Glee includes 16 more burlesque and jubilant poses with a gold cage. Both of these pose props are mesh. I'm showcasing Sorrow. And here's my attempt at trying to create an almost bird like woman. Only to realize that five layers aren't enough for me anymore, there were more makeup layers I wanted to add on. Also, I was playing around with angles, and shadows, and a bit of depth of field, however I don't think the latter is all that noticeable. But I was happy with the final results. 






Credits:
Skin: :Curio: Petal [Light] Pout-Pure 2
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Clarus Eyes - Asami - Blue
Eye Makeup: Makeup: -Glam Affair- Tattoo Layer 04
Tears: <porcupine love> crying over you.
Runny Mascara: Face Tattoo- Mascara 2 & 4 [available on marketplace]
Makeup: -Glam Affair- Tatoo make up for TDR13 -1
Hair: [Shag] - Sylph - starlight
Jumpsuit: ISON - v-cut jumpsuit (white) (mesh)
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Birdcage: Diesel Works - Nightingale's Sorrow (Prop) - NEW!

Comments