Chapter 509

Last post of the year! Also it's my birthday today. Basically Second Life and RL are mirroring each other right now, by that I mean I'm just being lazy and lounging around. As for the goods, you can pick up this adorable hair do from MINA Hair at My Attic. Also MINA Hair is having a sale that ends tonight! And this holiday sweater from ISON is only 50L, available until January 3rd, at that price. Lastly, Intrigue Co has these super adorable socks for C88, there's a few other patterns available as well. Happy New Year!



Credits:
Skin: -Belleza- Noel Skin
Hair: MINA Hair - Babette - available at My Attic -  NEW!
Top: ISON - knitted sweater (holiday special) - NEW!
Undies: W&B Sasha Lingerie Knickers
Socks: Intrigue Co. - Novelty Toe Socks: Elephant - available at C88

Bed: :CP: Maude Bed
Wallpaper: mbm-H&G-Hunt-Wallpapers-Sahara-Brown-P1

Comments