Chapter 249


!BANG has a new pose prop, called The Ruins, there's ten poses included, and others can pose with you. The prop structure is only 3 prims, and I think for certain role play, this could come in handy. I really like the poses, they fit the structure really well, they look very natural.
Also, the sim !BANG is on - Lo Lo is having a cart sale, it ends October 31st.
je suis has a new jewelry set out, the sophistique set, I kind of took a different take on the set, and didn't pair it with a 'sophisticated' look, but I think it went really well with the tribal look I was going for. Plus these antlers from AddiCt didn't hurt either, they aren't my everyday kind of look, but I like them and can totally see myself using them in future looks. <3

Credits:


Skin: LAQ~ Mima 01[Milky] Glow skin
Ears: ~Mynerva~ Peace Plug Elf Ears
Hair: Clawtooth: One Fine Day - Autumn Mix (with leaves) [Season Hunt gift]
Dress: -Phoenix Rising- Encounter (Red) [closing sale going on now!]

Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/bl) :: preview
Face Paint: TRUTH - Aiyana facepaint_red
Hair: TRUTH - Aiyana - chocolate
Feather Piece: Tyranny/Grixdale - Exclusive Hair Piece - Ploom zen (sky) [past Stumblebum exclusive]
Antlers: -[AddiCt]-OH DEER Antler Headband/Wood
Top: [Miseria] Pacific Survivor Cami - Bat
Bottoms: -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts
Necklace: ::je::suis::sophistique dark::necklace
Bracelets: ::je::suis::sophistique dark::bracelet
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Barefeet Tiptoes
Poses: !BANG

Comments