Chapter 251


Newness from Magoa, the designer has recently ventured into furniture making! I love the colors used, they're very soft and light. The whole set includes 15 pieces, ranging from the fireplace, the books, the candlesticks, the paintings, the armchairs, the lamps and the fruit bowl. The whole set is under 500l.


The FLTO Gatcha Festival started a few days ago, and I wanted to show some of the offerings, these Halloween gatcha mouth pieces from it's Cake are so cute, and I think I'm addicted to any random thing in my avie's mouth. The rugs I used are gatcha festival items too, there's eight total. In case you don't know what gatcha is, basically they are a vendor where you pay a certain amount and you get a random item, and the items are transferable, so you can trade with your friends. And I've really been trying to stock up on more bags, because I love them, but I end up forgetting that I have them, so here's one from croire that's also a gatcha item. Also, croire is participating in both the FLTO Gatcha Festival and Albero Gatcha Festival, so you can play the gatcha at either.



Credits:

Home Décor:
House: estetica: Open Air Retreat
Furniture Set: Magoa ~ Precious Keepsakes Set
Pumpkin: CONTRETE FLOWERS - PAINTED PUMPKIN YELLOW
Halloween Bag: Tweedle- Jack-o-Lantern Candle Bag [group gift]
Rugs: [croire] rug from the attic 3, 6 & 7

Avatar:
Skin: LAQ ~ Tess2 - 01 [Fair] Glow skin
Hair: TRUTH - Aiyana - mocha
Sweater: JANE - groupLOVE  sweater
Top: * Rezlpsa Loc * ~ Flower Polo Shirt
Skirt: (Milk Motion) My short skirt [past Project Themeory]
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Vintage Owl Necklace [past Project Themeory]
Socks: Pig - Striped Socks Mit Suspenders - Pumpkin Pie [group gift]
Shoes: TRUTH - Huntress Boots [earth]
Tote: [croire] cinnamon swirl tote
Mouth: .:it’s Cake:. Halloween GACHA
Pose: croire 

Comments