Chapter 288


I'm a wee bit late with the color challenge, but here's my attempt, yes attempt at sepia and yellow. I gotta say these weren't my specialty, I don't believe I own very much sepia, nor do I own a lot of yellow. For most of my yellow attempt, I felt like a banana, so my friend one day even passed me a banana costume, I almost blogged that, but figured I should try once more! <3



Credits:
Skin: LAQ ~ Mima 10 [Milky] Glow skin
Lashes: L.Fuana - Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: TRUTH - Lanie 2 - coffee
Top: (TokiD) knit top - TEA HUNT
Skirt: [W&B] Drew Mini-Skirt CHOCOLATE
Tights: {SMS} Damask Tights Brown
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Beetle Necklace (METAL VERSION) [store is closed]
Bracelet: *Ticky Tacky* Hestia Bangles - Acorn
Shoes: Magoa ~ Delicate ~ Mud, Honey and Bamboo
Bag: The sea hole- The Drinky Essentials Handbag brown leather [group gift]

Skin: [LeLutka]-AVA_lgt-250910(L Brows)hairbase [past group gift]
Lashes: L.Fauna - Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: [e] Say 2 - Blonde 10
Sweater: Reek - Papercut Cardigan - Yellow
Undershirt: fri. - Basic Cami (White)
Skirt: *B* Mini Skirt - Sunshine
Shoes: T.Z - Dolly Pump - Yellow
Poses: croire

Comments

  1. Cute looks. Yeah..these were tough colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally tough colors ...and they were back to back. I hope the upcoming weeks won't be so tough for the group <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment