Chapter 332

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pure Juice is officially opened! This event will only feature new items, from well known stores like Magoa, Caroline's Jewelry, Candydoll, PIDIDDLE, cheLLe, Donna Flora, Lara Skin, Orion, glow studio, Di's Opera, MONS, Elate, Cool Beans, je suis, Rockberry, Absolution, BOOM, The Secret Store, MOOD and more. It ends March 26th. And there's also a photo contest, more info here. <3




Skin: Lara Hurley-Aiko/Pale - Pure Juice
Hair: Exile Bianca/twilight
Top: The Secret Store - Juicy Top - French Pink - Pure Juice
Undies: Mushie :: Juicy Panties - BrightPink - Pure Juice
Necklace: Swallowtail Juicy flower necklace - Pure Juice
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Neno Earrings (lollipop) - Pure Juice
Socks: Mushie :: Juicy Socks - Pink - Pure Juice
Shoes: Republic - Charlotte Flats - Pink Madison - Pure Juice

Skin: MONS - Sandie Skin Series - red Lips V1 - Pure Juice
Hair: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Free Gift
Bodysuit: Gawk! White High Waist Suit - Pure Juice
Earrings: ::je suis::precious::earhoop - Pure Juice
Shoes: :CB: Plain Jane Pumps - Pure Juice

Skin: [ROCKBERRY] Kalista JUICY /light/BRN - Pure Juice
Hair: Clawtooth: Lovely Liz - Girl Next Door

Dress: Absolution - Bella Dress Brown - Pure Juice
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Fresh Flowers Earrings - Pure Juice
Shoes: Republic - Charlotte Flats - Midnight Paisley - Pure Juice



Skin: (AMD) Arabell - Carmel - Pure Juice
Hair: [LeLutka]-POMPAI hair - AlmostGoth
Dress: Orion - Lila Dress/Diamond - Pure Juice
Necklace: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Antoinette Necklace - Pure Juice
Earrings: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Antoinette Earring - Pure Juice
Shoes: :CB: Plain Jane Pumps - Pure Juice

Skin: Lara Hurley-Aiko/Dark - Pure Juice
Hair: LG Pd’A - chair - Hairstyle #B01 - brunette

Dress: (Elate!) Chloe Onyx - Pure Juice
Earrings: ::MOOD:: Endless Glam Earring [PURE JUICE] - Pure Juice
Cuff: ::MOOD:: Endless Glam Cuffette [PURE JUICE] - Pure Juice
Shoes: :CB: Plain Jane Pumps - Pure Juice



Skin: Lara Hurley-Aiko /Dark - Pure Juice
Eyemakeup: PIDIDDLE Eye Makeup - Candy Salt // Black Pepper - Pure Juice
Scars: cheLLe (injuries) J’Black Scars Brawl - Pure Juice
Hair: Tiny Bird - Autumn Leaves - Dragees
Top: PIDIDDLE - Feline Fatale - Candy Floss - Pure Juice
Bottoms: *BOOM* My Milkyshake (pure and juicy) - Pure Juice

Skin: Lara Hurley-Aiko/Tan - Pure Juice
Eyemakeup: PIDIDDLE Eye Makeup - Candy Salt // GumBall Machine - Pure Juice
Hair: TRUTH - Samantha - coffee
Top & Bottom: *BOOM* My Milkshake (soft and JUICY) - Pure Juice

Poses: GLITTERATI

Poses: HelaMiyo & Di’s Opera [for the first five looks]

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article.
It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Feel free to surf to my blog post Cheap Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your
point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something
informative to read?

Feel free to visit my web-site; Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You have done an incredible job.
I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.


Also visit my website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Also visit my web-site - Michael Kors Bags

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this
to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing design.



My blog post; Gafas De Sol Oakley

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

Feel free to surf to my blog - Michael Kors Handbags

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and
could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.

Make sure you update this again very soon.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; Sac a main Guess

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website. A lot of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your effort!

Also visit my homepage Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

I am no longer certain where you are getting your information, but
good topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or working out more.
Thanks for fantastic info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.


Stop by my weblog Nike Free Run Sko

Anonymous said...

What's up, of course this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Also visit my page: Read This ()

Anonymous said...

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you

Feel free to surf to my web blog; Christian Louboutin Sale

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your page.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You have performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.


My blog post: Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever
work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

my webpage :: Going Here

Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who told me regarding this webpage, this website is really amazing.


Review my page :: Oakley Frogskins

Anonymous said...

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it happens.

My site; make rap beats

Anonymous said...

Very good post. I am going through a few of these issues as well.
.

Take a look at my weblog; Air Jordan []

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and
amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that
I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.


my web-site - Wholesale Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.
Cheers

Also visit my web blog ... Michael Kors

Anonymous said...

Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

my web site; Mulberry Bags

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors
& theme. Did you create this website yourself or
did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

Feel free to visit my webpage Nike Blazers

Anonymous said...

Good web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Have a look at my weblog; Air Jordan Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

I am sure this article has touched all the internet
visitors, its really really fastidious article on building up new weblog.


Stop by my homepage: Nike Air Max

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff
prior to and you're just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've bought here, really like what you're
saying and the way in which in which you say it.
You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it smart.
I cant wait to learn far more from you. That is really a tremendous website.


my blog quarterback running coaches in northern california

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's
webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do
same for you.

Feel free to visit my web site; Suresh Gaddam

Post a Comment