Chapter 334


Grixdale has these super cute hoodies available at Pure Juice. There's tons of colors to choose from, I decided to show the hoodie in one of the muted tones. I paired it with the dress I picked up on Friday from Tiny Bird, it's soo cute, I may have to go back for more <3





Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Dark Brows
Eyeshadow: *BOOM* Down to Basics shadow -coral
Lashes: dfo! Faux twiggy lashes
Hair: [Shag] - Forget Me Knot - kitten
Hoodie: Grixdale - My Sunshiney - Hoodie - Muted - Smog - Pure Juice
Dress: Tiny Bird - The Morning After Dress - Slate
Undershirt: *BOOM* My Milkshake tie tank (pure and JUICY)
Necklace: ::je suis::douce::soft::necklace
Earrings: ::je suis::douce::soft::earring
Shoes: {theosophy} Dowlais Sandal (Mist)
Poses: Olive Juice & flowey

Comments