Chapter 355

Olive Juice has this adorable telephone pose prop available at the Pose Fair! And there's six different poses, all super cute and the phone is texture change. 
Also this is me posting for the color challenge of last week's color - white. The picture kind of turned out more pink that I intended, and I kind of went crazy with the bokeh brush, but.. I like it! <3



Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Dark Brows
Freckles: -tb- Freckles
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Glossy Pink Lippie
Eyelashes: Cheap Makeup Spider Lash 2
Eyeshadow: *BOOM* Flatter my eyes - Pink
Hair: TRUTH - Krystal - carob
Top: Ingenue :: Penelope :: Blouse :: Ivory
Bottoms: Pig - Sweet Dreams, Baby P - Enamel
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied V2.0 Flat Bare
Pose & Telephone Prop: Olive Juice - Phone 6

Bed: Barcode - Summer Linen Twin Bed
Skybox: Molto Bene! Snowed-In Skybox

Comments