Chapter 363

So I  kind of went on a hair spree this weekend, and part of this week. So I'm going to try to use them in some of my posts through the week and beyond! I usually do that terrible thing where you buy something and keep telling yourself that you'll eventually wear it.. later on, ya know? But then it just sits in my inventory forever, until I discover it again, a million years later and finally wear it. Lately a lot of my posts have been about events, specials or something in that category, so I felt like doing some 'me' post. <3


Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Light Brows
Freckles: -tb- Freckles
Lipstick: -tb- {Light/Pale} Glossy Pink Lippie
Hair: [e] Past - Blonde 07
Flowers: .: vive9 :. Spring Chest Roses in Rose & Marigold [part of the Season Hunt gift]
Top: -[AddiCt]-Spring Time Tunic/The Seasons Hunt
Skirt: *B* Mini Skirt - Champagne
Tights: Grixdale - Snug Leggings (Opaque) - Natural - Tone 2
Necklace: lilies - teensy clutter (silver) [free!]
Earrings: [AB] Mirage Earring - Tea Rose
Bracelet: [W&B] Jf2010 Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Ring: ::AB:: Poppy Ring [past hunt gift]
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks - Cream
Shoes: (TokiD) le piggy ballerina
Pose: pda

Comments