Chapter 439

Just a little look of the day post. Wasabi Pills released this hair a while ago, but I'm just getting around to blogging it. I'm finally starting to embrace mesh, more and more, and I'm lovin' it! I was kind of going for neutral tones with this look, which kind of happened after I decided on the pants. I'm a little obsessed with trousers lately, so when I saw that Emery had some out for The Dressing Room, I had to pick them up. I also saw these earrings from Magic Nook there, and they're just adorable. A lot of the items I have on aren't super new, but they are new to me, since I haven't had the chance to dress 'em up until now. <3





Credits:
Skin: *YS&YS*
Lipstick: ROZENA ~Glam Angel~ baby pearl
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi Mesh Hair – Pancake - MESH
Sweater: -LMK-Long cardigan
Top: Kyoot – Laced Autumn Crop Top – First Frost
Undershirt: [W&B] Elle Top PEARL
Bottoms: Emery – Trousers Kenia [Tdrb]
Necklace: *League* Double Stranded Soft Pearl Necklace &
*League* 3Vintage Necklaces -Working Clock
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Music Earring (Gold)
Bracelet: je suis...vintage Bangle Exclusive for Vintage Fair 2011
Shoes: Ingenue :: Dianthus :: Rose
Pose: (pda)

Comments