Chapter 444

Happy New Year! Well.. almost! I hope you are all enjoying your day and night. 
Anywho I put together a New Year's outfit. I totally had an outfit pegged out for what I was going to wear tonight in real life, but it might be too chilly for a dress. Also lately my pictures having been super small in their size, even though I've turned up the picture size. So they've been a bit funny. Hopefully in the new year I'll figure how to fix that. Anyways, enjoy your nights <33


Credits:
Skin: Curio - Petal [Dark] Angel-Happy Holidays! 2011
Hair: Exile : Nikki:Brownie-NYE
Dress: W&B Meela Lace Dress AUBERGINE
Belt: Willow~ Tan Belt
Undershirt: CHANTKARE-PEONIES BODICE IVORY
Leggings: Kyoot - Hollander Leggings (Black)
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - Cervidae Necklace - Gold
Earrings: je suis...allure earring
Bangle: je suis...vintage Bangle
Bracelet: Kari - Ruler bracelet - Fabric
Rings: LaGyo_Butterfly love ring gold & {theosophy} Fordmouth Ring (B/G/B)
Shoes: (Milk Motion) My wood sandals (socks)
Pose: Glitterati

Comments