Chapter 146

Ahh! I haven't blogged in an almost a week, sorry guys. Life's been a bit hectic.
The look is centered around the bag from Truth, I think it was either a December or January gift. It's really cute, hopefully you picked it up! So I immediately thought of the tshirt from Deviant Girls, that I picked up while doing Cupid Heart Hunt, which occurred in February. The hair's from Truth, and I'm pretty much obsessed with it, I love the color change clips. I tried to use other items that had some sort of shade of red in them, and I didn't want it super matchy, so all of the reds are slightly different :)
<3


































Credits:
Skin: -Belleza- Alyson PALE Group gift
Hair: TRUTH Veruca 2 - mocha
Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat
Top: deviant girls stitched heart T [Cupid Heart Hunt's gift]
Bottoms: PR!TTY : Retro Jeans :Black: [past group gift]
Gloves: deviant girls - stitched heart glove [Cupid Heart Hunt's gift]
Necklace: Twisted & Spoiled - Pearl Knotted Strand
Bracelets: TWLOHA - {ad*jewel*a*tion} by Bria Topaz
Bag: TRUTH Chapel St Messenger [cherry] [old gift]
Shoes: *COCO*_FlatAnkleBoots(Red) [old group gift]
Tattoo: [AddiCt] SwaCk! Tat

Comments