Chapter 157

Sales make me a happy camper..
Whippet & Buck is having a sale til Thursdays of this week. Clawtooth is having a sale til Sunday. fd is having a sale, lasting til early May.
When I walked into Whippet & Buck I walked into a galore of color options for tops, I picked up a few, they're only 30l. *drools.
So I complied a look with some of those sale items I picked up and some items from The Dressing Room. Which is basically a discount shop mixed in with different designers, here's more info. It's worth checking out, especially if you haven't gone yet.
Look at all those links, CLICK THEM (kidding)
<3


Credits:
Skin: *YS & YS* Stella Cute Skin [The Dressing Room]
Makeup: L.Fauna Iris’ Eyelash tattoo [free, only works with 2.0 client]
Hair: TRUTH Luna - mocha
Top: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top IVORY
Dress: {SMS} Chiffon Dress Mauve [The Dressing Room]
Necklace: [W&B] Peggy Buck Necklace SILVER
Earrings: :+*U&R*+: LE.LOOK! La femme - Earrings - Mazurka Earrings [old group gift]
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Unicorn Sock
Shoes: ANEXX_LaceupBoots/Mouton_Gray
Pose: (pda) is dead on its feet. & Olive Juice - Itty Bitty Tittie Committee

Comments