Chapter 161

This week's dish of fun comes full of midterms and quizzes. It's test week for me, so that means late nights and long hours hitting the books. So I'm most definitely looking forward to the end of Thursdays (that's when my exams are over).
In honor of the stressful week ahead I thought I'd put this skin to use, from mijn.t. Only SL.. could make acne look cute.. or at least almost cute. I like this skin, even with the blemishes, the face is cute and the lips are luscious, and oh so pouty.
To top it off, I put on one of the Cockles Faise Sweaters, the Uncle Harry one. I love these sweaters, they're so funny, and I'm a huge fan of mustaches, so this sweater = perfection.
Enjoy your chocolate, if you have any <3

Credits:
Skin: mijn.t [the day after easter] skin - DOLLARBIE
Hair: TRUTH Kirsty - chestnut
Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat - Color Change [old 50l Friday]
Glasses: Solar  Eyewear ~ Rastaban
Top: Cockles Faise Sweater - Uncle Harry
Skirt: [Slutcookie] - Zombie Killah ; jean skirt [Zombie Popcorn Hunt]
Earrings: Talisman - Chatty (Bookworm Earrings) [old group gift]
Ring: [AddiCt] Keyboard Ring Project Themeory
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Unicorn Sock
Shoes: HOC Apparel - Hocs Lowtops
Prop: +SPICA+ Chocolate [Cupid's Heart Hunt]
Poses: dfo! (pda) & <porcupine love>

Comments

Post a Comment