Chapter 159

Upon my inventory cleaning, I came across this hair from Novocaine..which I picked up a really long time ago. And I haven't really ever wore it. I've been in the mood for short hair, and I don't really have all that many, so it was a nice find. I felt like something was missing, so I threw on the hat. I really love beanies, slouchy hats, and berets, which had me digging into my hair accessories, and I realized I actually have quite a few.
As for skins, I went with a newer one..Tuli's latest skin, Sayuri. Which I know has been all over the feeds, but I really like the skin, so be it. The skin definitely has an asian feel to it. Which seems to be becoming more prominent among skins makers, more diverse skins, so more options..well sometimes.
<3

Credits:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Sayuri tone 2 (freckles) :: VIP group gift
Makeup: L.Fauna Iris’ Eyelash tattoo [free, only works with 2.0 client]
Hair: Novocaine Hair - Edward - mocha [old freebie]
Hat: (epoque) Baggy Knit Hat - Color Change [old 50l Friday]
Jacket: beetlebones**freebie blazer
Top: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top IVORY
Skirt: :: {u.f.o}:: Pookie Opening dollaribe spring green dress [part of an outfit]
Necklace: Twisted & Spoiled - Pearl Knotted Strand
Earrings: =IZUMIYA=pierced earrings-Daich [free]
Bracelet: TWLOHA - {ad*jewel*a*tion} by Bria Topaz
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Unicorn Sock
Shoes: J’s Laceup Short Boots [old group gift]
Box: DCCXIII BAG02 YELLOW on hand
Poses: dfo! Piddiddle & StoRin

Comments