Chapter 294

First post of the year! Hoping you all had a good new years and all that. 
This week's color is silver, and I was able to find some silvery items fairly easy, the dress isn't quite silver..but it's cute so shhh! <3



Credits:
Skin: [:T:] Claire / fair / li :: TDR Newyear 2011 [TDR exclusive]
Hair: !lamb. Wild Nothing - Honeycomb
Jacket: [ATOMIC] Ritzy Blazer - Silver [past hunt gift]
Dress: *tw. - tiq toq dress - champale
Necklace: Dark Mouse Baroque Flower Necklace - Silver
Cuff: -[AddiCt]-ATHENA Cuff /Silver
Shoes: *YS&YS* Playa Llevante  II NewYear’sEve [old group gift]
Pose: GLITTERATI

Comments

  1. omgosh I love the short dress with a jacket look. Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I almost forgot I had this dress, I think that's what I like best about this challenge, rediscovering items in my inventory.
    And thanks everyone <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment