Chapter 297

Kind of showing two looks of the day focusing on the cap. New from fri.day is 'Winter', which is this cute hairstyle with the Winter.Cap, the cap is color change and so are the earmuffs. 



Bring on the sweaters, because I can't get enough of them, especially during winter. I picked up this top from Milk Motion from a previous FLF, and for some reason it's showing two colors, but it's supposed to be one, it kind of looks like tie-dye gone wrong, but I like it. And I love corridor pants so of course I turn to these from from Doppelganger Inc. As for the other look, I was playing up the winter theme, the skin from Glam Affair has all those features of a harsh winter day, red nose, flushed cheeks, and I even added the lipstick from cheLLe, which kind of look like chapped lips. And these leggings from couverture are great, they were available from a hunt, probably the best hunt I've done, it was around the holidays and you went around killing santa zombies and won prizes, it was epic. And I'm still in complete bliss with these socks from Maitreya, love love love them. <3

Credits:
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Yri :: Caramel - Soft CL1 HBRed FR
Lashes: dfo! Faux twiggy lashes
Makeup: Cheap Makeup Sparkly Shadow Powder#9
Hair: fri. - Winter - Scornful Red
Top: (Milk Motion) My little cashmere
Bottoms: Doppelganger Inc. - Cuffed Cords - Dark Blue
Necklace: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Anne Crystal Oval Hoop Gold Necklace
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched Prim Socks 
Shoes: loveme. Tea House HUNT - cherry blossom shoes

Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva skin - Winter make up
Makeup: [PXL] Tone Smoother/Lightener
Lipstick: cheLLe - (lipstick) ALS Rubbed on Champagne
Lashes: Cheap Makeup Vintage Lash 1
Hair: fri. - Winter - Timid Brown
Top: {T}-Snuggle Thermal Sweater Coral
Undershirt: *ARAI* Nit_brown
Bottoms: couverture - Nordic knit Leggings > Chocolate :Zombie Hunt  
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched Prim Socks
Shoes: J’s Laceup Short Boots

Poses: Glitterati

Comments