Chapter 295


To start this post off I'd like to say darn you SL for your bazillions of crashes! 
Anyways onto the fashion talk.. I have some new stuff to show off! This dress from Magoa is available for 60l in SBS this Saturday, there's a few more hours left, so pick it up before the price goes up. Also the dress comes in two version, I preferred this one because it's more simple, and sometimes I like simple pieces. As for the pose used, it's by Just A Pose, which is also part of a weekend deal called Disco Deals, the set includes six new poses for 75L. And finally, this new jewelry set from je suis, and like always there's an endless array of color options. I generally prefer more delicate jewelry, but this je suis set is nice for when I want to make a bolder choice. <3




Credits:
Skin: [LeLutka]-LOLA_lgt-ORTA (D Brows) hairbase
Lashes: Cheap Makeup Spider Lash 2
Cheap Makeup Lashes (Vivienne) 4
Lipstick: PIDIDDLE - Party Pink Lipstick - Gloss/NoTeeth
Hair: [LeLutka]-LOLA Bun_DARK_SunKissed
Dress: Magoa. The Brigadier Dress
Necklace: ::je::suis::raye::colar1
Earrings: ::je::suis::raye::earring
Pose: Just A Pose

Comments