Chapter 403

I've had this surfboard pose prop from aDORKable Poses since last year and I remember trying to figure out what I wanted to blog with it then, but ended up not finding a concept I liked enough. But after trying on the Malibukini from BOOM I had an idea in mind! I ended up pairing it with this pretty hair flower from je suis, which also comes as a mouth attachment. And I tried to be a little bit more modest and added a top from Niniko. Oh and I finally broke down and picked up Pink Fuel's Elly which I'm totally in love with <3



Credits:

Skin: [PF] Elly - Pure (rdbrow/freck)
Freckles: -tb- Freckles
Lipstick: [PF] Elly Doll Gloss (Beestung)
Hair: “LoQ Hairs” Liqueur - Light Red
Top: “NINIKO” front-tie Shirts
Bikini: *BOOM* Malibukini (red)
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE BIG SEA NECKLACE & [W&B] Memory Collector Necklace
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied High Bare

Skin: *Sacred* Group gift - Sebastian T3 Shaven
Body Hair: Sacred - Body Hair - Brown
Hair: [Anaphora]_Jayden_Mocha
Shorts: *Valiant* Black Cargo shorts [store closed]

Surfboard & Pose: aDORKable Poses

Comments