Chapter 413

I just got a brand new laptop this week! It's wonderful, now I have shadows and the graphics look terrific, it's quite a different experience from my last computer. Anywho I'm still getting used to shadows and all the settings, so here's my first real attempt at some pictures with them, I'll keep playing around with the settings and learning more about them. JeSyLiLo has a new skin out, Niran, it comes in three tones - pale, dark and tan. I had totally forgotten about this dress from Whippet & Buck, I bought it last year and I haven't wore it since, I love rediscovering items in my inventory. Undefined lilies has this gorgeous necklace available in four different shades, get it while it's only 69L, I think today's the last day. <3




Credits:

Skin: *JeSyLiLo*Niran - PaleSkin*J8* ( Matte )
Freckles: Tres Blah, Ugly Duckling & L.Fauna
Hair: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Edith, 4pm
Top: {mon tissu} Lace Crop Top - White
Dress: [W&B] Anchored Frock ALABASTER/CHERRY
Necklace: undefined lilies – gems in a shell (gold/01)
Earrings: (Caroline's Jewelry) Flower Petal Pink Earring
Bracelet: :: Exodi :: Summer Lovin' (Printed)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jane Wedge Sandal :: Roses
Bag: *.[K]:.* OMIYA jam bag
Poses: Olive Juice & LAP

Comments