Chapter 129

The weather here has been so on and off, literally making me think the weather's having mood swings. It will rain then become sunny then rain, repeatedly. Don't get me wrong I like the rain to a certain extent, but not when it's windy to the point of practically knocking me over.
But this does make for rainbows :)
<3




































Credits:
Skin: (vive9) Marianne [pale] Baby Doll *no teeth/freks* [free]
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey) [group gift]
Hair: TRUTH Luna - cocoa
Jacket: (P-K) Opened Trench Gris
Top: =IZUMIYA=Free M Shirt/B&G
Skirt: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt [past DTCH gift]
Bottoms: H&V: strike-a-pose tights BLACK
Necklace: =IZUMIYA=Pendant/Key&Izumiya 01[free]
Earrings: Frippery - ET~Birds of a Feather Earring  [past DTCH gift]
Shoes: MIEL HAI BOOTS - RED [old 50l friday]
Tattoo: au soleil. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
Umbrella: .:StoRin:. - Alice Umbrella (open)
Pose: .:StoRin:. - P15 - umbrella08

Comments