Chapter 137

I really like the group gift from So Many Styles, and I couldn't decide between the black or brown belt, so I wanted to showed both. :D
Vive9 is closing in 2 weeks, the store's having a closing sale. Ranging from 250-400L, and fatpacks are reduced as well. So be sure to pick up the skins you want before they close.
The Lucky Charms Mini Hunt is going on now. It started a few days ago, March 14th to be exact, and it ends March 24th. You are going to be looking for golden bags. The stores involved are *tw, skream! and P E R A. Below I'm wearing one of the hunt gifts from skream! Here's the starting point
<3


































Credits:
Skin: (vive9) Marianne II [fair] Smoke *Dark/Noteeth/frek [group gift]
Eyes: :: [Mr.Poet] ::Distinct eyes
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - soft
Hair: fri. - Dylan - Thoughtful Brown
Top: !Ohmai [Silhouettes] Asymmetry Bodysuit [free]
Vest: "NINIKO"FullsculpVest Vol.2(Black)
Skirt: {SMS} Layered Skirt Green [group gift]
Bottoms: {SMS} Tile Tights Black [old group gift]
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Death Blossoms Inward Light Necklace [group gift]
Earrings: [ skream! ] "The color of my heart" Earrings [lucky charms hunt gift]
Bracelet: *Fishy Strawberry* bangles brown wood [old freebie/dollarbie]
Ring: ::Happy Finds:: Grinning Death Ring [group gift]
Shoes: (CS) Avanti Flats - Black
Poses: au soleil. but I'm not the only one & who I am hates who I've been

Comments