Chapter 135

I can't say I'm much of a hat person, the only hats you'll see me in are of the beanie or the beret variety. But I thought I'd try and wear this sort of hat, a bowler style. Enjoy.
<3


































Credits:
Skin: :: Exodi :: Stephanie Walter - Hot Date (Lt/F/C) [past group gift]
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Blue) [past group gift]
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - innocent. Eyelashes - soft, [ glow ] studio -rhapsody lashes - GLOW special
Hair: Maitreya : LE.LOOK! La femme - Hair/Hat - Natural Blond [old group gift]
Dress: {SMS} Prairie Dress White [old group gift]
Bottoms: !Ohmai : Basics Sheer Leggings BLANK [free]
Necklace: Dark Mouse Ring on a Neckace [past group gift]
Bracelets: TWLOHA - {ad*jewel*a*tion} by Bria Topez
Earrings: :+*U&R*+: LE.LOOK! La femme - Earrings - Mazurka Earring [old group gift]
Shoes: ANEXX_LaceupBoots_Gray/Female
Upper Tattoo: au soleil. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
Lower Tattoo: love letters - less than three [only available on xstreet, free as well]
Lip Prop: :: Awesome Blossom :: Mouth Daisy (bent) [past group gift]

Comments