Chapter 131

I got that Happy Meal prop a while back, sometime last year.. And I've always found it to be pretty funny.
I'm trying to wear skirts more in SL, I do like them but I just don't seem to wear them enough..
Anywho, here's my look for today, enjoy :)
<3


































Credits:
Skin: Glance-AdrianaV2-Gold
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey) [group gift]
Hair: *barberyumyum*18/black
Jacket: AOHARU_BT_RollupRidersJK_WithShirt_Red
Top: **MIS** Rock Me, Roll Me Tank [free]
Skirt: Narwhal - High Waist Super Skirt [old DTCH gift]
Socks: MIEL LO REFURBISED SOCKS - multicolor [old gift]
Shoes: ANEXX_2WayBeltLaceupBoots_Gray/Female
Tattoo: love letters - less than three [only available on xstreet]
Mouth Prop: /ME - “Candy Coated Cuddles” Heart [old gift from I<3 Starlust Group]
Hand Prop: Happy Meal y0 [free]

Comments