Chapter 136

I love when I'm able to blog with friends! Especially when it's with my best friend, Ashlie Coba :D
Yeah yeah, I sound super cheesy, but I finally got to use the fence subscribo gift from Glitterati, I think it's still available, so head over to Glitterati and pick it up. It comes with other poses as well, I think 10 poses total. Just pick it up, you know you want to :P
And we wore the same shirt from Aoharu, a sort of how our styles are different, with one key piece. We both ended up wearing ripped jeans, that wasn't plan I swear! Enjoy :)
<3


































Credits:
Me:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 3/bl) dec VIP gift [past group gift]
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey) [past group gift]
Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Bistre
Top: AOHARU_BT_RollUpOpenShirt_Check003
Undershirt: =IZUMIYA= Free M Shirt/B&G
Jeans: Breakdown Jeans [free]
Necklace: !BF! Promo Big Cheese Necklace [free]
Lip Piercing: [ skream! ] “Believe me when I say…” Piercing [free]
Eyebrow Piercing: [-B-] :Basic Piercing - Eyebrow L [dollarbie]
Earrings: [ skream! ] “Cliassi” Earring [old hunt gift]
Shoes: ANEXX_2WayBeltLaceupBoots_Black/Female_
Upper Tattoo: [ skream! ] Scattered Hearts
Lower Tattoo: [ skream! ] “not yours” tattoo [free]
Fence: GLITTERATI Fence [subscribo gift]

Ashlie:
Skin: LAQ ~ Ania [Nougat] Glow skin (10-pack) skin
Eyes: *Beauty Avatar* DIAMANTE - Eyes 14
Eyelashes: *Beauty Avatar* CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 13
Hair: Maitreya Apple II - Browns Pack - hair
Top: AOHARU_BT_RollUpOpenShirt_Check003
Undershirt: [PACADI Jasha] Amrita Lingerie (hibiscus/yellow)
Bottoms: K&CO - Ripped Simple Denim - Regular - jeans
Cheek Piercings: [kiLiebe] Dual Dimple Piercing - piercings
Bracelets: [glow ] studio - gold thin bracelets [dollarbie]
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - Yellow

Comments