Chapter 132

One word. Telephone.
Personally I find the woman to be very original and creative. And I'm sure in less than a week, people will recreate a telephone hat and cigarette shades.
So, that's a bit of where I drew inspiration. And it finally gave me a chance to wear this skin. I tend to be drawn to more natural skins, or light doses of make up. Whereas this one is loud and has a lot of color to it. Unfortunately, I believe the store is still closed. :( But Lazolli is also known for its shape, I remember seeing a Lady Gaga shape and it was dead on. If/when the store opens again, be sure to check out the shapes, there are a lot of celebrity inspired shapes, in case you're interested!
I'm talking about the collaboration between Lady Gaga and Beyonce on a song called Telephone. Video here.
<3


































Credits:
Skin: (LAZOLLI) - Takako - 03E//HIDDEN GIFT
Eyes: :: Exodi :: Au Natural Eyes (Grey) [group gift]
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. Eyelashes - soft
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Rynee - Brown Driftwood
Jacket: AOHARU_BT_RollupRidersJK_WithShirt_Red
Top: +mocha+ - Sweet Twilight [Cupid Heart Hunt gift]
Undershirt: LF Free Snowflake Bodysuit [free]
Earrings: Frippery - ET~Spun Glass Earrings [free]
Rings: [AddiCt] Love & Hate Knuckle Rings [free or dollarbie]
Shoes: MIEL HAI BOOTS - RED [old 50l friday]

Comments