Chapter 314

New new new. Peqe has some new tops! The Navaho Tunic and the Messy Navaho. The Navaho Tunic is a long sleeve blouse, while the Messy Navaho is a short sleeve blouse with puffy shoulder sleeves. je suis has these new cowboy hats. They have these gems all along the front that are shaped like flowers. As per usual, there's tons of options and color choices for the hats. But I love when I play with different looks, because I end up using things in my inventory that I've kind of forgotten about like these Anexx boots, which I can't believe I haven't worn in so long. 




Credits:
Skin: LAQ~Vilda *Christmas gift* [Peach] Glow skin
Freckles: *YS & YS* Freckles3 Add Tattoo Layer SL2
Hair: Exile Artemis/whiskey
Hat: ::je::suis::tentee::aqua::cowboy hat
Top: Peqe - Navaho Tunic_Diamond
Skirt: Doppelganger Inc. - Cut-Off Jean Skirt Original
Necklace: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Bloomin Gems Necklace (blue/green)
Bracelet: (Caroline’s Jewelry) Bloomin Gems Bracelet
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks
Shoes: ANEXX_2wayBeltLaceupBoots_Gray

Skin: -Belleza- Alyson Tan Group gift
Hair: TRUTH - Grazia - treacle
Hat: ::je::suis::tentee::sunset::cowboy hat
Top: Peqe - Messy Navaho_Original
Bottoms: -[AddiCt]-NORA Jean Shorts /Dark Blue
Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks
Shoes: ANEXX_LaceupBoots/Mouton_Brown

Poses: dfo!

Comments