Chapter 326

New Curio! The Vanity Universe Skin Fair started a few days ago, there's some new skins available there. Gala Phoenix from Curio released Pout, which I had to pick up, the face is too cute! It's my first megapack, I hardly fatpack skins, but the megapack is a great deal, you get all the makeups and skintones. You get a dark and light version of each skintone, freckled and non freckled version, and there's 12 makeups in all! I prefer the plain non glossed lips, so I'm glad that this set includes both, it's nice to have both options. And I'm showing the skin in Petal, in the light version, cause it's the tone that fit me best. <3







Credits:
Skin: :Curio: Petal Frex [Light] Pout-Pure 2

Lashes: L.Fauna Iris' Eyelash tattoo & dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Hair: Maitreya Moon -  Chocolate & TRUTH - Trinity - chocolate
Lingerie: [W&B] Frilly Little Bra & Knickers TALL POPPY
Poses: oOo Studio & au soleil.

Background: InSight Designs

Comments