Chapter 322


Red & Black. Two colors I know I have a lot of in my inventory. The red I chose was slightly darker than the intended color, but I really like how the outfit came out. When Kyoot released this dress in black, then gave it as a group gift in red, I knew I wanted to use both for the color challenge. Enjoy your weekend <3



Credits:
Skin: Grixdale - Emery - Milk - Saccharine
Lashes: L.Fauna - Iris' Eyelash tattoo & dfo! faux twiggy lashes 
Lipstick: L.Fauna Lipstick [Red 3]
Hair: fri. - Lucy.2 - Thoughtful Brown
Jacket: R.icielli - STEFANI blazer /sangria
Dress: Kyoot - He Loves Me Best Dress (Red - Group Gift)
Necklace: [[SHADE THRONE]] SEX SELLS NECKLACE - red
Earrings: LaGyo_Potas earring
Shoes: NX-Nardotix Kurvy Ruby Slipper

Skin: -tb- {Light} Blessa: Catty - Dark Brows
Eye Shadow: *BOOM* Down to Basics - Grey
Lashes: L.Fauna - Iris' Eyelash tattoo & dfo! faux twiggy lashes
Lipstick: PIDIDDLE - Lip Color - Glossy I have a Secret/NoTeeth
Hair: !lamb. Wild Nothing - Honeycomb
Vest: !O: Tomomo Loose Vest [GAUCHEGREY]
Dress: Kyoot - He Loves Me Best Dress
Undershirt: *ARAI* nit_black
Necklace: - .HoD. - Spite Necklace w/bow black ns (Silver)
Ring: [AddiCt] Keyboard Ring Project Themeory
{theosophy} Fordmouth Ring (B/B/B)
Scarf: {Zeery} Skinny Scarf {Night Out Alone}
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Blind date black
Nails: :: je suis…naïve::Nails::No.001::handsize 10

Poses: exposeur & Dismorph

Comments