Chapter 167

Newness from Kawaii!
Kawaii is a new store to me. But from what I've seen of it so far, I like! The clothes screams summer, especially these two pieces - the Loose Summer Dress and Sasha Mini Dress.
I love the pattern variety of the loose summer dress, there are eight patterns to choose from, mainly centered around a floral theme. The mini dress comes in an assortment of colors, I really like the vibrant colors of this dress. I usually prefer straps on my dresses and tops, or sleeves. But I really like these dresses strapless.
<3

Credits:
Skin: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: SjORs:: Caramel - TriX CL2 FR [group gift]
Makeup: <porcupine love> teeth 2.0 tattoo.
Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers
Dress: *Kawaii* Loose Summer Dress [Granny Green]
Necklace: Modd.G Horoscope Necklace {Gemini} [gacha prize]
Shoes: “T.Z.” SHUFFLE Flats - Light Brown [past 50l Friday]

Skin: :: Exodi :: Dael Oahu (Neu) - In the Air - Lt/C [past group gift]
Makeup: L.Fauna Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: Clawtooth : The Seas Met - AutumnMix [past 50l Friday]
Dress: *Kawaii* - Sasha Mini Dress (Torquoise Blue)
Earrings: (Miriel) Teardrop Earring - Silver
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Black)
Poses: Dismorph

Comments