Chapter 177

Lately I've been getting asked where my shape is from or if I can refer them to a good shape store.
So here's an upcoming store called Infatuation, right now it's primarily a shape store, but the owner, Ashlie Coba wants to expand more in the future; so keep a look out. And below I'm showing the shape Cassi, it's my favorite shape from the store.
As for my outfit today, I centered around purple shades, probably due to the Belleza skin. As for the dress, I picked it up a while ago from The Dressing Room. Then I dug through my inventory trying on various black tops, and settled on one from Berries Inc which has a purple heart outlined on the sleeve. As for the tights I decided on these tights from xbordeaux because of the sheer factor and the little hearts. And I left the tank on from Surf Couture, because I liked the little detail of the flower edges showing. So there are a few reoccurring themes in my outfit for today.
And in other news, So Many Styles is having a sale, it ends tomorrow, so be sure to hit SMS if there's something you want.
<3

Credits:
Skin: -Belleza- Elle BR SK (cleavage) Group Gift
Shape: Infatuation Shape - Cassi
Hair: (Posh) ; Rumor ; Chocolate
Dress: {SMS} Chiffon Dress Mauve
Top: Berries Inc. valentines day gift
Undershirt: [SC] Surf Couture - Colleen Top - Violet
Bottoms: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts Stockings (Sheer) [free! IM Xanadu Capelo if you want them]
Piercing: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: Eyebrow R (No Shadow)
Earrings: [ skream! ] “The color of my heart” Earrings
Shoes: fri. - Basic Flats (Black)
Poses: au soleil. & LAP

Comments