Chapter 180

I almost forgot about this dress from Willow which I picked up from an earlier SL Daily Deeds. It's the perfect summer dress, and the floral pattern is great, it really does go well with the built in belt. And I paired the dress with some simple brown flats. I tried to stay in the earth tones for my jewerly selection. Then decided on this skin from Pink Fuel, which was from Project Themeory a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love the skin, the face is so pretty.
As for other news, poses4posers or more commonly known as p4p is closing, so there's a big sale, but it's ending soon, I believe on June 4th.
<3

Credits:
Skin: [PF] Basil - Shy Fawn- no nose [past Project Themeory item]
Hair: (Posh) ; Rumor ; Coffee
Dress: Willow~ Floral Dress - Summer Day
Necklace: Modd.G Horoscope Necklace {Gemini} [gacha prize]
Earrings: :: Happy Finds :: Birdmap BRONZE [past group gift]
Shoes: “T.Z.” SHUFFLE Flats - Light Brown [old 50l Friday]
Poses: (with love & squalor) & (p4p)

Comments