Chapter 182

Who's looking forward to summer?
I know I am.
With that said, here's two looks I put together centered around the newish trunks from Reek. They came out a couple of weeks ago, and they come in a wide array of color options, ranging from solids to stripes. I paired the striped pair with a bikini. I hardly get a chance to wear swimwear in SL, so I was glad when the opportunity came up. And I got this hair from Truth recently, I've been slacking when to comes to shopping, so I had a build of hairs I needed to pick up. As for the other look, I threw on a simple tank, and a bikini underneath.
<3


Credits:
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Hair: TRUTH - Marguerite - chestnut
Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Rastaban
Necklace: [PF] Bottle Charm Necklace (Yw Heart/Pl Bow) [gacha prize]
Top: mijn.t [Pirate’s outfit] - DOLLARBIE - bikini
Bottoms: Reek - Daft Trunks - Striped Silver/White/Purple

Skin: -Belleza- Elle BR SK HB (cleavage) Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH - Veruca 2 - cocoa
Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Rastaban
Top: Willow ~ Freebie Dress Top
Undershirt: JE*REPUBLIC-ETE-Starfish [old freebie]
Bottoms: Reek - Daft Trunks - Solid White
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied High Bare
Poses: dfo! SLC, (p4p) & StoRin

Comments