Chapter 172

There's just something about black clothing..
Chic, simple, classic, these are the words that I'm always hearing to describe black clothing. Generally I'm not head to toe in black, but today I felt like trying it. No colors were really sticking for me, so that's when I turned to black. What do you think -yay or nay?
<3

Credits:
Skin: [KA] SKINS GS-Charlize 2- Pale /Dark Brows/Make Up 05
Makeup: L.Fauna Iris’ Eyelash tattoo
Hair: Novocaine Hair - Edward - smoke
Top: R.icielli BRENDA [past group gift]
Undershirt: ARAI nit_black
Bottoms: (vive9) High Waist leggings
Necklace: This is a Fawn + Scribble - Corvus Necklace [blackened gold]
Belt: R.icielli - AINTA High Waist Skirt / black belt [free]
Earrings: [ skream! ] “Cliassi” Earring
Piercings: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: Eyebrow L (No Shadow)
Lip Piercing: [ skream! ] “my key” piercing
Ring: [AddiCt] Keyboard Ring Project Themeory
Shoes: ANEXX_2WayBeltLaceupBoots_Black
Poses: Olive Juice & (pda)

Comments