Chapter 170

This is what I was lacking today, a hoodie.
The Laundry Day Hoodie by Reek has been out for a while and if you haven't picked up one yet.. shdfhshdfv, that's all I have to say to you. It's epic, there are so many options to mix and match with colors and such. And to top that, there's a hair made especially for this hoodie from Tiny Bird. Anywho.. I paired it with some jeans from KA, a simple white tank, and tossed some jewerly into that equation, and this is my Monday look; enjoy.
<3

Credits:
Skin: :: Exodi :: Stephanie Watler - Hot Date (Dk/F) [old group gift]
Hair: Tiny Bird & Reek - Laundry Day Hair - True Black [old 50l Friday]
Hoodie: Reek - Laundry Day Hoodie - Gray
Undershirt: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [BLANK]
Bottoms: [KA] The Skinny - Dirty Denim
Necklace: ElectraCute = Apple Pendant Necklace - Golden
Brow Piercing: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Anti Eyebrow L (No Shadow)
Lip Piercing: [ skream! ] “my key” piercing
Ring: ::Happy Finds:: Grinning Death Ring [old group gift]
Shoes: DUBOO*Supermarket shoes [Summer] [gacha prize]
Tattoo: au soleil. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
Pose: (pda) & Olive Juice

Comments